Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses 16th Edition
About the e-Book
Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses 16th Edition Pdf
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Sixteenth Edition delivers all of the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs.
Redeem the access code inside to unlock your one-year, free subscription to Davis’s Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine. It’s accessible from your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device with a web browser
5,000-drug database and appendices
Cross-referencing of drugs
FDA drug news
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE … AT A GLANCE
- Red tab for high alert medications, plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
- Red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects
- NEW! REP heading for use of drugs in males and females of reproductive age
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
- Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
- IV administration subheads
- REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Pharmacogenomic content and icon
- Canadian-specific content
- Much more!
LEARNING, CARE-PLANNING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION TOOLS
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Concise Book of Muscles
Encyclopedia of Infectious Diseases: Modern Methodologies