Hale's Medications & Mothers' Milk™ 2019 18th Edition
Page Count928 Pages
About the e-Book
Hale's Medications & Mothers' Milk™ 2019 18th Edition Pdf
Written by a world-renowned expert in perinatal pharmacology, this essential reference contains current, complete, and evidence-based information on the transmission of maternal drugs into human milk. Because so many women ingest medications while breastfeeding, one of the most common questions encountered in pediatrics is: Which drugs are safe and which are hazardous for the infant?
This 2019 edition has been extensively revised, and now includes 39 completely new and 331 updated medications, and state-of-the-art coverage of multiple diseases, vaccines, and syndromes. It addresses the use of radiopharmaceuticals, chemotherapeutic agents, and vaccines in breastfeeding mothers, and covers adult concerns, methods of reducing risk to infants, and infant monitoring.
New to the 2019 Edition:
• An updated design for easier access to information
• Drug names in running heads for easier reference
• The latest information on the impact of prescription medications, over-the-counter drugs, herbs, and street drugs
• Updates to existing drug monographs
• Evidence-based, current information on over 1300 drugs, diseases, vaccines and syndromes
• Dr. Hale’s renowned “Lactation Risk Categories”
• Adult concerns, adult dose, pediatric concerns, infant monitoring, and alternatives
• Key points and savvy tips about breastfeeding and medications for quick reference
• Succinct information about evaluation of the infant
• Common abbreviations and drugs listed in alphabetical order
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2019: Surgery
Surface Ablation: Techniques for Optimum Results