Harrison's Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Page Count592 Pages
About the e-Book
Harrison's Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Pdf
This compact clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field, backed by the scientific rigor and reliability that have defined Harrison's. Inside you'll find coverage that reflects the expertise of renowned editors and contributors–presented in a carry-anywhere format that makes it ideal for the classroom, the wards, or exam/certification preparation.
- Current, complete coverage of need-to-know pulmonary and critical care medicine topics, including diagnosis of respiratory disorders, diseases of the respiratory system, and common critical illnesses and syndromes
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management topics in each of the disease-oriented topics
- 114 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 17e
- A complete chapter in print form from the acclaimed Harrison's DVD
- 45 chapters written by physicians who have made seminal contributions to the body of knowledge in their areas of expertise
- References updated since the publication of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Lange Q&A Internal Medicine
Medical Physiology: A Systems Approach