Ubuntu Server Cookbook
Page Count456 Pages
About the e-Book
Ubuntu Server Cookbook Pdf
Ubuntu is one of the most secure operating systems and defines the highest level of security as compared other operating system. Ubuntu server is a popular Linux distribution and the first choice when deploying a Linux server. It can be used with a $35 Raspberry Pi to top-notch, thousand-dollar-per-month cloud hardware. Built with lists that there are 4 million + websites built using Ubuntu. With its easy-to-use package management tools and availability of well-known packages, we can quickly set up our own services such as web servers and database servers using Ubuntu.
This book will help you develop the skills required to set up high performance and secure services with open source tools. Starting from user management and an in-depth look at networking, we then move on to cover the installation and management of web servers and database servers, as well as load balancing various services. You will quickly learn to set up your own cloud and minimize costs and efforts with application containers. Next, you will get to grips with setting up a secure real-time communication system. Finally, we’ll explore source code hosting and various collaboration tools. By the end of this book, you will be able to make the most of Ubuntu’s advanced functionalities.
What You Will Learn
- Set up high performance, scalable, and fault-tolerant back ends with web and database servers
- Facilitate team communication with a real-time chat service and collaboration tools
- Quickly deploy your applications to their own containers and scale your infrastructure as and when needed
- Find out how to set up your own cloud infrastructure for your internal use or rent it to the public
- Ensure quick and easy access for your users while also securing your infrastructure from intruders
- Set up a high performance private network with a personal VPN server and centralized authentication system
- Swiftly start a content streaming service
- Set up network storage for private data and source code and say good bye to costly and unreliable cloud services
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Beginning SQL Queries