Review of Pharmacology 12th Edition
About the e-Book
Review of Pharmacology 12th Edition Pdf
A new chapter 'Conceptual Questions' has been added to cater to the needs of students preparing for US-MLE, PLAB and AIIMS examinations.
• New NBE-based pattern (wider coverage, concept development, one-liner approach).
• Large number of Image-Based Questions with Answers have been added.
• Solved MCQs (PGMEEs 2016-1995) including All Recent Questions (2016 to 2012).
• Golden points after theory of every chapter.
• High Yield Points highlighted separately as boxes on every page.
• 'Drugs of Choice' has been incorporated separately at the end of each chapter.
• Thoroughly revised, updated and fully colored edition.
• Interactive 3 hours' DVD-ROM containing live lecture on sympathetic system.
• Chapter wise concise yet complete text in a new layout for enabling the student to study ante grade.
• Provides the advantage of both ante grade as well as retrograde study.
• Large number of easy-to-grasp mnemonics.
• MCQs whose answers change slightly in the statement of questions are given back-to-back.
• Annexures on 'History of Pharmacology', 'New Drugs' and 'Drug of Choice'.
• Includes chapter on 'New Drugs'.
• Incorporates a chapter on 'Drugs of Choice' for important conditions with appropriate references.
• Includes new topics being asked recently in various examinations.
• A separate chapter on commonly asked Adverse Effects of Drugs.
• Authentic and complete Question Banks of various years with latest references and correct answers of the following AIIMS, PGI, DNB and Al examinations.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Review of Pathology and Genetics
Curbside Consultation in Uveitis: 49 Clinical Questions