Page Count330 Pages
About the e-Book
The book begins by covering a single page application that builds on the innovative MVC approach using AngularJS. As we move forward, the book shows you how to develop an enterprise-level application with the microservices architecture, using Node to build web services. We then focus on network programming concepts and you’ll build a real-time web application with websockets.
What you will learn
- Learn to create single page websites
- Gain expertise in responsive and dynamic website design
- Enable Real-time communications between client-client and client-server/server-client
- Create APIs for large-scale applications
- Write complete applications using functional reactive programming
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learning WordPress REST API