OpenShift for Developers
About the e-Book
OpenShift for Developers Pdf
A Guide for Impatient Beginners
Keen to build web applications for the cloud? Get a quick hands-on introduction to OpenShift, the open source Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering from Red Hat. With this practical guide, you’ll learn the steps necessary to build, deploy, and host a complete real-world application on OpenShift without having to slog through long, detailed explanations of the technologies involved.
OpenShift enables you to use Docker application containers and the Kubernetes cluster manager to automate the way you create, ship, and run applications. Through the course of the book, you’ll learn how to use OpenShift and the Wildfly application server to build and then immediately deploy a Java application online.
- Learn about OpenShift’s core technology, including Docker-based containers and Kubernetes
- Use a virtual machine with OpenShift installed and configured on your local environment
- Create and deploy your first application on the OpenShift platform
- Add language runtime dependencies and connect to a database
- Trigger an automatic rebuild and redeployment when you push changes to the repository
- Get a working environment up in minutes with application templates
- Use commands to check and debug your application
- Create and build Docker-based images for your application
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Unity 5.x Shaders and Effects Cookbook
Raspberry Pi User Guide