Designing for Performance: Weighing Aesthetics and Speed
Page Count182 Pages
About the e-Book
Designing for Performance: Weighing Aesthetics and Speed Pdf
As a web designer, you encounter tough choices when it comes to weighing aesthetics and performance. Good content, layout, images, and interactivity are essential for engaging your audience, and each of these elements have an enormous impact on page load time and the end-user experience. In this practical book, Lara Hogan helps you approach projects with page speed in mind, showing you how to test and benchmark which design choices are most critical.
To get started, all you need are basic HTML and CSS skills and Photoshop experience.
- The impact of page load time on your site, brand, and users
- Page speed basics: how browsers retrieve and render content
- Best practices for optimizing and loading images
- How to clean up HTML and CSS, and optimize web fonts
- Mobile-first design with performance goals by breakpoint
- Using tools to measure performance as your site evolves
- Methods for shaping an organization’s performance culture
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Developing Web Apps with Haskell and Yesod
Machine Vision Algorithms and Applications