Docker: Up & Running 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Docker: Up & Running 2nd Edition Pdf
Docker is rapidly changing the way organizations deploy software at scale. However, understanding how Linux containers fit into your workflow—and getting the integration details right—is not a trivial task. With the updated edition of this practical guide, you’ll learn how to use Docker to package your applications with all of their dependencies and then test, ship, scale, and support your containers in production.
This edition includes significant updates to the examples and explanations that reflect the substantial changes that have occurred over the past couple of years. Sean Kane and Karl Matthias have added a complete chapter on Docker Compose, deeper coverage of Docker Swarm mode, introductions to both Kubernetes and AWS Fargate, examples on how to optimize your Docker images, and much more.
- Learn how Docker simplifies dependency management and deployment workflow for your applications
- Start working with Docker images, containers, and command line tools
- Use practical techniques to deploy and test Docker containers in production
- Debug containers by understanding their composition and internal processes
- Deploy production containers at scale inside your data center or cloud environment
- Explore advanced Docker topics, including deployment tools, networking, orchestration, security, and configuration
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Rugged Embedded Systems: Computing in Harsh Environments
Real-Time UML Workshop for Embedded Systems