Programming: 4 Manuscripts in 1 book: Python For Beginners
Page Count599 Pages
About the e-Book
Programming: 4 Manuscripts in 1 book: Python For Beginners Pdf
This Box Includes 4 Manuscripts in 1 book:
- Python For Beginners: A Crash Course Guide To Learn Python in 1 Week
- Python 3 Guide: A Beginner Crash Course Guide to Learn Python 3 in 1 Week
- Learn Java: A Crash Course Guide to Learn Java in 1 Week
- Excel 2016: A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel 2016
Python For Beginners: A Crash Course Guide To Learn Python in 1 Week
Here what you'll learn after downloading this Python for Beginners book:
?Chapter 1: Python: A Comprehensive Background
?Chapter 2: How to Download and Install Python
?Chapter 3: Python Glossary
?Chapter 4: Interacting with Python
?Chapter 5: Using Turtle for a Simple Drawing
?Chapter 6: Variables
?Chapter 7: Loops
?Chapter 8: Native Python Datatypes
?Chapter 9: Python Dictionaries
?Chapter 10: Boolean Logic and Conditional Statements
?Chapter 11: Constructing ‘While’ Loops In Python
Chapter 12: Constructing ‘For Loops’ In Python Programming
?Chapter 13: Constructing Classes and Defining Objects
This Book Is Perfect For:
?- Total beginners with zero programming experience
?- Returning professionals who haven’t written code in years
?- Seasoned professionals looking for a fast, simple, crash course in Python
Python 3 Programming: A Beginner Crash Course Guide to Learn Python
The book is updated to the latest version of Python 3 and the main topics of what the book will be about include:
- An Introduction to Python
- How to Design a Software
- Learn How to Create Data Types and Variables
- Conditional Statements
- Create and modify Data Structures in Python
- Manipulate and Working with Strings
- How to Use Files
- Automate Coding Tasks By Building Custom Python Functions
Learn Java: A Crash Course Guide to Learn Java in 1 Week
The book is updated to the latest Java versions (8 and 10) and the main topics of what the book will be about include:
• The fundamentals of Java
• How to program the right way, cutting out the useless fluff!
• Use arrays and classes for managing program data.
• Write programs that use loops to perform repetitive tasks.
• Design and write procedural programs that use methods.
• Understanding Java Variables, Arrays, Loops, and Conditional Statements
• Use if and switch statements to make decisions in your programs.
• Learn the concept of Object Oriented Programming (from fundamentals to advanced)
• How to understand and write simple Java programs
• And much, much more! Let’s begin our learning.
Excel 2016: A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel 2016
This book is intended for….
? Those who are completely newbies with Excel!
? Those who have basic information of this program!
? Those who already have the knowledge but perhaps they want to master it well!
Inside, you are going to find topics that include:
? Excel Essentials
? The Cell
? How to create Formulas
? How to use Functions.
? How To Managing Data,
? How To create Charts.
? and much more!
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Coding: 3 Manuscripts in 1 book: - Python For Beginners
Business Analysis Agility