Programming Bitcoin: Learn How to Program Bitcoin from Scratch
Page Count104 Pages
About the e-Book
Programming Bitcoin: Learn How to Program Bitcoin from Scratch Pdf
Learn how to program a Bitcoin library with this hands-on guide from one of the leading teachers on bitcoin and bitcoin programming. Author Jimmy Song shows you the basics, including the math, blocks, network, and transactions behind this popular cryptocurrency and its blockchain payment system. You’ll also learn how simplified payment verification and how proof-of-work works.
This book is ideal for programmers looking to change the course of their careers, enterprises exploring Bitcoin applications, and students taking a college-level class. You can use this book as training tool to help you learn Bitcoin concepts and then as a handy reference guide once you start to build your Bitcoin library.
You’ll learn how to:
- Parse, validate, and create Bitcoin transactions
- Use the Script smart contract language
- Verify proof-of-work to secure the blockchain
- Use Python libraries to program Bitcoin
- Create your own testnet transaction
- Understand simplified payment verification and learn how light wallets work
- Explore public key cryptography at a fundamental level
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Programming Massively Parallel Processors