Relayd and Httpd Mastery
Page Count232 Pages
About the e-Book
Relayd and Httpd Mastery Pdf
“I think we’re gonna need a bigger web server.”
OpenBSD has a solid reputation for security and stability. It’s well known for the OpenSMTPd mail server, the LibreSSL cryptography library, and the PF packet filter. But nobody ever talks about the load balancer, or the web server.
The httpd web server provides a fast, stable, secure environment for your web applications. The relayd load balancer lets you distribute Internet application load across multiple hosts. Between the two, you can slash hundreds of thousands of dollars off the cost of building, deploying, and managing applications.
With Httpd and Relayd Mastery you’ll learn how to:
- set up web sites
- configure software to run in a chroot
- run dozens or hundreds of sites on one host
- dynamically reconfigure sites with Lua patterns
- manage site logs
- maintain free, globallyvalid SSL certificates
- improve performance with SSL stapling
- install and maintain twoserver clusters
- distribute traffic between any number of hosts
- stop worrying about old SSL versions and bad crypto algorithms
Slash the amount of time you spend futzing with web servers. Get Httpd and Relayd Mastery today!
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Exploring Data with Access 2016
Programming Massively Parallel Processors