Continuous Delivery Handbook: Non Programmer’s Guide to DevOps
Page Count352 Pages
About the e-Book
Continuous Delivery Handbook: Non Programmer’s Guide to DevOps Pdf
Are you a non-coder looking for insight into Continuous Delivery with DevOps, Microservices Architecture and Kubernetes?
- You may be a Consultant, Advisor, Project Manager or a novice into IT industry; after going through this guide you would be able to appreciate Continuous Delivery through DevOps, Microservices and other related concepts like Kanban, Scrum, Agile, SOA, Monolith Architecture, DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- This guide will clarify your conceptual queries with case studies, examples and diagrams.
- You would also get to know about the leaders in DevOps and Microservices adoption and impact it had on the overall agility and hyper-growth of the adopters. This book covers the complete lifecycle for your understanding like Integrating, Testing, Deploying DevOps and Microservices architecture and the Security concerns while deploying it.
- I am confident that after going through the book you would be able to navigate the discussion with any stakeholder and take your agenda ahead as per your role. Additionally, if you are new to the industry, and looking for an application development job, this book will help you to prepare with all the relevant information and understanding of the topic.
- So, as Charles Darwin Said “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, or the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” Be adaptive to the changes in the software Development Industry and ride ahead with Continuous Delivery.
- ** I am also providing additional booklet containing all the relevant news, trends, and resources for DevOps and Microservices Architecture.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Python Scapy Dot11: Python Programming for Wi-Fi pentesters
Blockchain Technology and Continuous Delivery Handbook