Hands-On Full Stack Development with Spring Boot 2.0 and React
Page Count287 Pages
About the e-Book
Hands-On Full Stack Development with Spring Boot 2.0 and React Pdf
Apart from knowing how to write frontend and backend code, a full-stack engineer has to tackle all the problems that are encountered in the application development life cycle, starting from a simple idea to UI design, the technical design, and all the way to implementing, testing, production, deployment, and monitoring. This book covers the full set of technologies that you need to know to become a full-stack web developer with Spring Boot for the backend and React for the frontend.
You will also create a Docker container for your application. Finally, the book will lay out the best practices that underpin professional full-stack web development.
What you will learn:
- Create a RESTful web service with Spring Boot
- Understand how to use React for frontend programming
- Gain knowledge of how to create unit tests using JUnit
- Discover the techniques that go into securing the backend using Spring Security
- Learn how to use Material UI in the user interface to make it more user-friendly
- Create a React app by using the Create React App starter kit made by Facebook
Java developers who are familiar with Spring, but have not yet built full-stack applications.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Beginning DevOps with Docker