Page Count356 Pages
About the e-Book
• Teach your browser how to learn from rules using the power of machine learning
• Understand discoveries on web interface and API in machine learning
By the end of this book, you'll have gained hands-on knowledge on evaluating and implementing the right model, along with choosing from different JS libraries, such as NaturalNode, brain, harthur, classifier, and many more to design smarter applications.
What you will learn
• Get an overview of state-of-the-art machine learning
• Understand the pre-processing of data handling, cleaning, and preparation
• Build your own model for classification, clustering, and prediction
• Identify the most appropriate model for each type of problem
• Apply machine learning techniques to real-world applications
Who This Book Is For
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Architecting Cloud Computing Solutions
.NET Standard 2.0 Cookbook