Embedded Systems Architecture
Page Count326 Pages
About the e-Book
Embedded Systems Architecture Pdf
Learn to design and develop safe and reliable embedded systems
• Identify and overcome challenges in embedded environments
• Understand the steps required to increase the security of IoT solutions
• Build safety-critical and memory-safe parallel and distributed embedded systems
Embedded systems are self-contained devices with a dedicated purpose. We come across a variety of fields of applications for embedded systems in industries such as automotive, telecommunications, healthcare and consumer electronics, just to name a few.
Embedded Systems Architecture begins with a bird's eye view of embedded development and how it differs from the other systems that you may be familiar with. You will first be guided to set up an optimal development environment, then move on to software tools and methodologies to improve the work flow. You will explore the boot-up mechanisms and the memory management strategies typical of a real-time embedded system. Through the analysis of the programming interface of the reference microcontroller, you'll look at the implementation of the features and the device drivers. Next, you'll learn about the techniques used to reduce power consumption. Then you will be introduced to the technologies, protocols and security aspects related to integrating the system into IoT solutions.
By the end of the book, you will have explored various aspects of embedded architecture, including task synchronization in a multi-threading environment, and the safety models adopted by modern real-time operating systems.
What you will learn
• Participate in the design and definition phase of an embedded product
• Get to grips with writing code for ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers
• Build an embedded development lab and optimize the workflow
• Write memory-safe code
• Understand the architecture behind the communication interfaces
• Understand the design and development patterns for connected and distributed devices in the IoT
• Master multitask parallel execution patterns and real-time operating systems
Who this book is for
If you’re a software developer or designer wanting to learn about embedded programming, this is the book for you. You’ll also find this book useful if you’re a less experienced embedded programmer willing to expand your knowledge.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hands-On Data Science with Anaconda
Hands-On Data Warehousing with Azure Data Factory