Agile for Everybody
Page Count162 Pages
About the e-Book
Agile for Everybody Pdf
The Agile movement provides real, actionable answers to the question that keeps many company leaders awake at night: How do we stay successful in a fast-changing and unpredictable world? Agile has already transformed how modern companies build and deliver software. This practical book demonstrates how entire organizations—from product managers and engineers to marketers and executives—can put Agile to work.
Author Matt LeMay explains Agile in clear, jargon-free terms and provides concrete and actionable steps to help any team put its values and principles into practice. Examples from a wide variety of organizations, including small nonprofits and global financial enterprises, bring to life the on-the-ground realities of Agile across industries and functions.
• Understand exactly what Agile is and why it matters
• Use Agile to address your organization’s specific needs and goals
• Take customer centricity from theory into practice
• Stop wasting time in "report and critique" meetings and start making better decisions
• Create a harmonious cycle of learning, collaborating, and delivering
• Learn from Agile experts at companies like IBM, Spotify, and Coca-Cola
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
(ISC)2 SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Practice Tests
Do Colors Exist?: And Other Profound Physics Questions