Cardiology Board Review
About the e-Book
Cardiology Board Review Pdf
- This compact but comprehensive board review includes everything you need to successfully prepare for the ABIM Cardiology Board Review examination.
- Features over 1200 questions with answers and clear explanations
- Includes over 400 accompanying images
- Covers all key areas of cardiology practice, from history/physicial examination through all major diseases/disorders, along with special topics, e.g. consultative cardiology, covered on the exam
- Complements standard textbook reading
- Written by an internationally-recognized, well-respected and well-published senior cardiologist, expert in valvular heart disease and cardiovascular imaging
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The ESC Handbook of Preventive Cardiology: Putting prevention into practice
Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology