The Washington Manual of Cardiology Subspecialty Consult 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
The Washington Manual of Cardiology Subspecialty Consult 3rd Edition Pdf
Small, mighty, and packed with information, The Washington Manual: Cardiology Subspecialty Consult, 3e places the field of cardiovascular disease at your fingertips. Designed for the busy practitioner, student, or resident, this pocket-sized edition captures cardiology’s latest findings and treatments in an easy-to-read format. In a fast-advancing field that welcomes new biomedical discoveries and novel therapeutics, this resource delivers top treatment recommendations for your patients. If you’re a busy clinician committed to exceptional, cost-effective patient care, The Washington Manual: Cardiology Subspecialty Consult is the guide for you.
- NEW chapters on the physical exam, heart failure, preserved ejection fraction, and cardiovascular diseases in special populations
- Guidelines from the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology
- End-of-chapter journal and online references
- Maximum readability with diagrams, flow charts, bullet-point lists, bold faced call-outs, and mnemonics
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
50 Cases in Clinical Cardiology: A Problem Solving Approach