Total Burn Care 5th Edition
Page Count896 Pages
About the e-Book
Total Burn Care 5th Edition Pdf
Recent advances in research have resulted in tremendous changes in burn management. Stay fully up to date with the new edition of Total Burn Care, by leading authority Dr. David N. Herndon. Detailed procedural guidelines and video clips walk you through every step of the process, from resuscitation through reconstruction and rehabilitation. Everyone on the burn care team, including general and plastic surgeons, intensivists, anesthestists, and nurses, will benefit from this integrated, multidisciplinary guide to safe and effective burn management.
- Discusses infection control, early burn coverage, occupational physical exercise, respiratory therapy, and ventilator management.
- Summarizes key points at the beginning of each chapter for quick reference.
- Uses an integrated, team approach to help you meet the clinical, physical, psychological, and social needs of every patient.
- Offers expert guidance on early reconstructive surgery and rehabilitation, with new content on improved surgical techniques.
- Provides access to 15+ procedural operative videos and PowerPoint presentations on topics ranging from alopecia and anesthesia to radiation and treatment of infection – ideal for teaching and presenting.
- Covers special populations such as elderly and pediatric patients, and includes a new chapter on burns in pregnancy.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside
The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine