Atlas of Cardiac Surgical Techniques 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Atlas of Cardiac Surgical Techniques 2nd Edition Pdf
Get expert, step-by-step guidance on a wide variety of both open and interventional cardiac surgical techniques. Atlas of Cardiac Surgical Techniques, 2nd Edition, helps you expand your surgical repertoire and hone your skills with a vividly illustrated, easy-to-navigate text, procedural videos online, and pearls and pitfallsthroughout. This revised atlas covers the surgical procedures you need to master, including minimally invasive techniques, robotic surgery, aortic dissection, and much more.
- Seven brand-new chapters cover Hybrid Coronary Revascularization, Aortic Valve Repair Techniques, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement, Robotic Mitral Valve Surgery, Surgery for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Approaches and Techniques to Extra-Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation, and Pulmonary Endarterectomy.
- Multiple new contributing authors offer a fresh perspective in their areas of expertise.
- A consistent chapter format guides you quickly from surgical anatomy and preoperative considerations through operative steps and postoperative care.
- Online videos highlight key stages of surgical procedures.
- More than 400 full-color images, line drawings, and intraoperative photographs clearly depict the step-by-step progression of procedures.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Bancroft’s Theory and Practice of Histological Techniques