Kendig’s Disorders of the Respiratory Tract in Children 9th Edition
About the e-Book
Kendig’s Disorders of the Respiratory Tract in Children 9th Edition Pdf
Now in a fully updated 9th Edition, Kendig's Disorders of the Respiratory Tract in Children, by Drs. Robert Wilmott, Andrew Bush, Robin Deterding, and Felix Ratjen, continues to provide authoritative, evidence-based informationto residents, fellows, and practitioners in this wide-ranging specialty. Bringing key knowledge from global experts together in one easy-to-understand volume, it covers everything from the latest basic science and its relevance to today’s clinical issues, to improving patient outcomes for the common and rare respiratory problems found in newborns and children worldwide.
- Uses succinct, straightforward text, numerous tables and figures, summaries at the end of each chapter, and more than 500 full-color images to convey key information in an easy-to-digest manner.
- Contains new chapters reflecting expanding knowledge on the respiratory complications of Down syndrome and other genetic disorders, modern molecular therapies for cystic fibrosis and asthma, and pulmonary embolism and thromboembolic disease.
- Includes access to a new video library with demonstrations of key procedures.
- Features a new templated format with more descriptive headings and bulleted text for quick reference and navigation.
- Covers today’s key issues, including the genetic basis of respiratory disease, new and emerging respiratory infections, interstitial lung diseases in infants and young children, technology and diagnostic techniques for pulmonary function tests, emerging lung infections, and new therapies for cystic fibrosis and asthma.
- Provides up-to-date instruction on important procedures, such as bronchoscopy and pulmonary function testing.
- Highlights the knowledge and expertise of three new editors, as well as more than 100 world authorities in the fields of pediatrics, pulmonology, neurology, microbiology, cardiology, physiology, diagnostic imaging, critical care, otolaryngology, allergy, and surgery.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Feigin and Cherry’s Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Caffey’s Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging