Feigin and Cherry’s Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases 8th Edition
About the e-Book
Feigin and Cherry’s Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases 8th Edition Pdf
Offering unparalleled coverage of infectious diseases in children and adolescents, Feigin & Cherry’s Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases 8th Edition, continues to provide the information you need on epidemiology, public health, preventive medicine, clinical manifestations, diagnosis, treatment, and much more. This extensively revised edition by Drs. James Cherry, Gail J. Demmler-Harrison, Sheldon L. Kaplan, William J. Steinbach, and Peter J. Hotez, offers a brand-new full-color design, new color images, new guidelines, and new content, reflecting today’s more aggressive infectious and resistant strains as well as emerging and re-emerging diseases
- Discusses infectious diseases according to organ system, as well as individually by microorganisms, placing emphasis on the clinical manifestations that may be related to the organism causing the disease.
- Provides detailed information regarding the best means to establish a diagnosis, explicit recommendations for therapy, and the most appropriate uses of diagnostic imaging.
- Features expanded information on infections in the compromised host; immunomodulating agents and their potential use in the treatment of infectious diseases; and Ebola virus.
- Contains hundreds of new color images throughout, as well as new guidelines, new resistance epidemiology, and new Global Health Milestones.
- Includes new chapters on Zika virus and Guillain-Barré syndrome.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Principles of Pulmonary Medicine
Kendig’s Disorders of the Respiratory Tract in Children