Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography 6th Edition
Page Count592 Pages
About the e-Book
Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography 6th Edition Pdf
Today’s echocardiography continues to be a low-cost, minimal-risk procedure with the potential to yield a vast amount of detailed, precise anatomic and physiologic information. Dr. Catherine Otto’s Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography, 6th Edition, clearly outlines how to master the core principles of echocardiographic imaging in order to make an initial diagnosis and integrate this data in clinical decision making for patients with a wide range of cardiovascular diseases. Ideal for cardiology fellows, medicine residents, and cardiac sonography students, this bestselling text teaches all the essential elements of ultrasound physics, tomographic and 3D anatomy, image acquisition, advanced imaging modalities, and application in specific disease categories– all with a practical, problem-based approach.
- Concentrates on the foundational concepts you need to know to perform and interpret echocardiographic studies and to pass your board exams.
- Covers all advanced echo techniques, including contrast echo, 3D echo, and myocardial mechanics, as well as intraoperative and intra-procedural transesophageal echocardiography (TEE).
- Discusses what alternative diagnostic approaches to initiate when echocardiography does not provide a definitive answer.
- Includes new Echo Math boxes in each chapter for quick review and greater comprehension.
- Provides new ASE recommendations for chamber quantitation, including updated tables of normal measurements.
- Matches full-color anatomic drawings of heart structures with the 2D and 3D echocardiographic views.
- Pairs state-of-the-art echo images with more than 360 videos that illustrate the full range of cardiac disease diagnosed with this powerful imaging approach.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you click on each figure to see the corresponding video, as well as search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Yen & Jaffe’s Reproductive Endocrinology