Diagnostic Immunohistochemistry 5th Edition
Page Count944 Pages
About the e-Book
Diagnostic Immunohistochemistry 5th Edition Pdf
User-friendly and concise, the new edition of this popular reference is your #1 guide for the appropriate use of immunohistochemical stains. Dr. David J. Dabbs and leading experts in the field use a consistent, organ system approach to cover all aspects of the field, with an emphasis on the role of genomics in diagnosis and theranostic applications that will better inform treatment options. Each well-written and well-researched chapter is enhanced with diagnostic algorithms, charts, tables, and superb, full-color histologic images, making this text a practical daily resource for all surgical pathologists.
- Features a systematic approach to the diagnostic entities of each organ system, including detailed differential diagnoses, diagnostic algorithms, and immunohistograms that depict immunostaining patterns of tumors.
- Covers many more antigens than other texts, and discusses antibody specifications with tables that convey information on uses, clones, vendors, sources, antibody titers, and types of antigen retrieval.
- Discusses diagnostic pitfalls through immunohistologic differential diagnosis wherever appropriate so you can provide the most accurate diagnoses.
- Contains new material on non-lymphoid malignancies, Hodgkin/non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and an expanded chapter on digital imaging and quantitative immunohistochemistry.
- Provides new grading schemes for several organs, along with new antibodies to cover more genomic immunohistochemistry applications.
- Offers more emphasis in the breast section of "eyes on" tissue for molecular/IHC prognostics compared to the current trend of gene-expression profiling of breast cancer.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination
Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography