Quantitative Systems Pharmacology, Volume 42
Page Count395 Pages
About the e-Book
Quantitative Systems Pharmacology, Volume 42 Pdf
Quantitative Systems Pharmacology: Models and Model-Based Systems with Applications, Volume 42, provides a quantitative approach to problem-solving that is targeted to engineers. The book gathers the contributions of doctors, pharmacists, biologists, and chemists who give key information on the elements needed to model a complex machine like the human body. It presents information on diagnoses, administration and release of therapeutics, distribution metabolism and excretion of drugs, compartmental pharmacokinetics, physiologically-based pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, identifiability of models, numerical methods for models identification, design of experiments, in vitro and in vivo models, and more.
As the pharma community is progressively acknowledging that a quantitative and systematic approach to drug administration, release, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics is highly recommended to understand the mechanisms and effects of drugs, this book is a timely resource.
- Outlines a model-based approach (based on Process Systems Engineering-OSE and Computer Aided Process Engineering-CAPE) in quantitative pharmacology
- Explains how therapeutics work in the human body and how anatomy and physiology influences drug efficacy
- Discusses how drugs are driven to specific targets using nanoparticles
- Offers insight into how in vitro and in vivo experiments help understand the drug mechanism of action and optimize their performance
- Includes case studies showing the positive outcome of these methods in personalized therapies, therapeutic drug monitoring, clinical trials analysis and drug formulation
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Clinical Immunology: Principles and Practice
Rheumatology, 2-Volume Set