The Neuro-Ophthalmology Survival Guide 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
The Neuro-Ophthalmology Survival Guide 2nd Edition Pdf
This book is a practical, symptom-based, ‘how-to’ guide to neuro-ophthalmology and acquired strabismus for all trainee and practising ophthalmologists and optometrists. Each chapter focusses on a specific clinical symptom and includes an introduction to the clinical assessment of a symptom; an examination checklist; a management flowchart to be followed; clinical diagnostic criteria checklists; and further information on the diseases that can cause the symptom with a brief discussion of appropriate management.
- A practical and accessible handbook for the ophthalmologist or optometrist without a specialist interest in neuro-ophthalmology and acquired strabismus.
- The text simplifies a subject which is often a cause of litigation against practising ophthalmologists and exam failure for trainees and residents.
- The book aids diagnosis in a field in which mistakes may lead to medico-legal problems, e.g. brain tumours presenting with blurred or double vision.
- The book leads the reader from the symptom, through a series of simple but safe flowcharts and check-lists, to the diagnosis or the tests which need to be ordered.
- The first chapter presents 20 ‘golden rules’ to keep you and your patients out of trouble.
- A revised text with some new illustrations brings this highly-praised book up to date.
- New online videos demonstrate abnormal eye movements, eyelid problems and pupil abnormalities.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Basic Medical Microbiology
Abernathy’s Surgical Secrets