Medical Language Instant Translator 6th Edition
Page Count356 Pages
About the e-Book
Medical Language Instant Translator 6th Edition Pdf
Find quick, practical explanations of specialized medical terminology! Davi-Ellen Chabner’s Medical Language Instant Translator, 6th Editionprovides a handy reference that’s ideal for everyday use in the classroom and in the health care environment. Access key information on diagnostic tests and procedures, commonly misunderstood medical terms, and interpreting medical reports. Find coverage of the top 100 prescription drugs, medical abbreviations, symbols, and acronyms, and more. Based on Chabner’s The Language of Medicine, this compact resource makes it easier to understand complicated medical terms and communicate more effectively.
- Quick, portable access makes it easy to find information on key medical terms, abbreviations, common diagnoses, and more.
- Medical Terms Easily Confused section helps you distinguish between commonly misunderstood medical terms.
- Diagnostic Tests and Procedures section addresses commonly performed diagnostic tests and procedures and why they are ordered.
- Body Systems sections include labeled, full-color illustrations for a handy review of anatomy.
- Other translations of medical language include sections on acronyms, eponyms, symbols, plurals, surgical terminology and technology, prescription drugs, and complementary and alternative medicine.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Short Cases in Clinical Medicine
Kelley and Firestein’s Textbook of Rheumatology