Essentials of Clinical Cardiology
Page Count204 Pages
About the e-Book
Essentials of Clinical Cardiology Pdf
This concise guide presents medical students and trainees with the basic principles of clinical cardiology and discusses common heart problems encountered by clinicians.
Each chapter examines the diagnosis and management of a common cardiac condition, with some less common topics also covered, including cardiac tumours, stem cell therapy and the application of genetics and genomics to cardiovascular diseases. Separate chapters discuss corrective therapies such as heart transplant and artificial pace makers.
Authored by a recognised cardiologist from Chicago, USA, this review is written in easy to understand language and includes more than 100 images and illustrations, making it highly useful for medical students and trainees in their exam preparation.
- Concise guide to clinical cardiology for medical students and trainees
- Easy to understand language assisting exam preparation
- Examines common and less common cardiovascular conditions
- Corrective therapies also discussed
- Authored by recognised cardiologist from Chicago, USA
- Includes more than 100 images and illustrations
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Fetal Cardiology Simplified: A Practical Manual
Hemodynamics and Cardiology