Cardiology 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Cardiology 3rd Edition Pdf
With your heavy case load, you can't afford to waste time searching for answers. Online and in print, Cardiology, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Crawford, DiMarco, and Paulus, offers you just the practical, problem-based guidance you need to quickly overcome any clinical challenge. 8 color-coded sections cover the 8 major clinical syndromes of cardiovascular disease?each section a virtual "mini textbook" on its topic! 40 new chapters keep you up to date with the latest advances in the field, while more than 2,000 lavish, high-quality illustrations, color photographs, tables, and ECGs capture clinical manifestations as they present in practice. Expert Consult functionality enables you to reference the complete contents from any location...and find the guidance you need in less time. It’s current, actionable information that you can put to work immediately for your patients!
- Offers a problem-based approach that integrates basic science, diagnostic investigations, and therapeutic management in one place for each cardiovascular disease so you can quickly find all of the actionable knowledge you need without flipping from one section to another.
- Features introductory bulleted highlights in each chapter that present the most pertinent information at a glance.
- Presents abundant algorithms to expedite clinical decision making.
- Includes more than 2,000 lavish, high-quality illustrations, color photographs, tables, and ECGs that capture clinical manifestations as they present in practice, and promote readability and retention.
- Includes 40 new chapters including Inherited Arrhythmia Syndromes, Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy in CHD, Management of the Cyanotic Patient with CHD, Special Problems for the Cardiology Consultant Dealing with Bariatric/Gastric Bypass ? and many more ? that equip you with all of the latest knowledge.
- Presents "Special Problem" sections?many new to this edition?that provide practical advice on problems that can be difficult to treat.
- Features online access through expertconsult.com where you can search the entire contents, download illustrations for your electronic presentations, and more.
- Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Cardiovascular Disease in Racial and Ethnic Minorities
Tips and Tricks of Bedside Cardiology