CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Cardiology 3rd Edition
Page Count593 Pages
About the e-Book
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Cardiology 3rd Edition Pdf
The latest clinical advances in cardiology at your fingertips!
"This is useful as a quick reference, most suitable for physicians in training, medical students and midlevels dealing with cardiac patients. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
Presented in the easy-to-use CURRENT format, this book covers all the major disease entities and therapeutic challenges in cardiology. Concise, yet comprehensive, it is perfect for board review as well as for all aspects of heart disease care.
- Covers every important management issue in cardiology
- Includes special topics such as heart disease in pregnancy and the athlete's heart
- Consistent chapter template that includes diagnostic techniques, prevention strategies, treatment, and prognosis
- All chapters written by experts in the field
- 180+ illustrations, including ECGs, imaging examples, drawings, tables, and charts
- Reflects the most current guidelines in patient care
- Updated throughout, including the latest drug information
- NEW chapter: Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction
- Emphasis on must-know information makes it perfect for board review
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Electrophysiology: The Basics
Cardiovascular Disease in Racial and Ethnic Minorities