Cardiology of the Horse 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Cardiology of the Horse 2nd Edition Pdf
Cardiology of the Horse is a multi-author, contemporary reference on equine cardiology. The first section reviews the physiology, pathophysiology and pharmacology of the equine cardiovascular system. The second section describes diagnostic methods from basic to specialist examination skills and the third section addresses the investigation and management of common clinical problems using a problem-orientated approach. Suitable for students, general and specialist practitioners and teachers.
An up-to-date account of current clinical practice in equine cardiology covering:
- recent developments in research and practice
- problem-orientated approaches helpful to both general and specialist practitioners
- clinical management of specific groups from foals and racehorses to geriatric patients
- cardiac problems related to exercise, anaesthesia and intensive care
- A superb companion DVD of clinical cases with extensive footage combining theory and clinical practice:
- heart sounds and murmurs
- Extensive linking of text to DVD, integrating fundamental principles and diagnostic data with information on clinical management of specific problems.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Heart in fours CARDIOLOGY for Residents and Practitioners
McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Cardiology