Operative Techniques: Spine Surgery 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Operative Techniques: Spine Surgery 3rd Edition Pdf
Focusing solely on must-know procedures, Operative Techniques: Spine Surgery, 3rd Edition by Drs. Alexander R. Vaccaro and Eli Baron, offers a highly visual, step-by-step approach to the latest techniques in the field. Thorough updates keep you current with recent changes in spine surgery, and new contributors bring a fresh perspective to this rapidly-changing specialty. Part of the popular Operative Techniques series, this practical reference focuses on individual procedures, each presented in an easy-to-follow format for quick reference.
- Step-by-step intraoperative photos depict each technique, and high-quality radiographs show presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes.
- Surgical videos available online demonstrate how to perform state-of-the-art procedures.
- Clean design layout features brief, bulleted descriptions, clinical pearls, and just the right amount of relevant science.
- Ideal for orthopaedic and neurosurgery residents, fellows, and practicing surgeons.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Nelson Pediatric Symptom-Based Diagnosis
Clinical Gynecologic Oncology