Imaging in Spine Surgery
About the e-Book
Imaging in Spine Surgery Pdf
Imaging in Spine Surgery tailors the highly regarded Diagnostic Imaging series templates with radiology images and color graphics to the needs of neurosurgeons, orthopedic spine surgeons, pain management and rehab (PM&R) physicians, and anesthesiologists. It provides clinical information for diagnosis and appropriate care for the patient, resulting in the perfect comprehensive text for spine surgeons.
- Combines chapters that include all entities that neurosurgeons, orthopedic spine surgeons, PM&R physicians, and anesthesiologists who do spine procedures are likely to encounter from the following Amirsys radiology titles:
- Imaging Anatomy: Musculoskeletal by Manaster
- Diagnostic Imaging: Spine by Ross
- Specialty Imaging: Craniovertebral Junction by Ross
- Specialty Imaging: Postoperative Spine by Ross
- Specialty Imaging: Pain Management by LaBarge
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Diagnostic Imaging: Head and Neck
Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology