Clinical Practice Manual for Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Page Count384 Pages
About the e-Book
Clinical Practice Manual for Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Pdf
Clinical Practice Manual for Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, by Judd W. Landsberg, MD, is a unique point-of-care manual that provides essential information on managing inpatients and outpatients with common, serious respiratory and internal medicine presentation and problems. Easy-to-follow diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms are accompanied by case-based illustrations encountered on a daily basis by attendings, fellows, residents, and students. The bulleted format, concise approach, and familiar examples provide a framework for effective teaching, learning, and patient care.
- Identifies common but important misconceptions that are regularly encountered in pulmonary and critical care training.
- Uses a concise, bulleted format throughout, helping you find key information quickly.
- Illustrates cases with primary data such as x-rays, monitor strips, ventilator wave forms, and other familiar documentation.
- Helps you develop your ability to effectively explain your thought process in the clinical setting to other practitioners at the bedside.
- Serves as a ‘teachers guide’ for clinician educators, organizing topics in an easy to teach fashion, amenable to ‘chalk talks’ and bedside didactics
- Provides focused discussions of basic physiology and pathophysiology related to pulmonary and critical care medicine.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Differential Diagnosis of Common Complaints