ACLS Study Guide 5th Edition
Page Count305 Pages
About the e-Book
ACLS Study Guide 5th Edition Pdf
Awarded second place in the 2017 AJN Book of the Year Awards in the Critical Care-Emergency Nursing category. Provide the best possible emergency cardiovascular care ? using the newest ECC guidelines! ACLS Study Guide, 5th Edition offers a complete, full-color overview of advanced cardiovascular life support. An easy-to-read approach covers everything from airway management to cardiac arrest rhythms and their management, electrical therapy, acute coronary syndromes, and acute stroke. In addition to the latest ACLS treatment algorithms, this edition includes case studies and hundreds of full-color photos and illustrations.
- Case studies present common, realistic clinical situations, helping you learn and apply skills in cardiac rhythm interpretation, medication administration, and other essential interventions.
- ACLS Pearls boxes offer brief explanations of complex topics and useful tips for clinical practice.
- End-of-chapter quizzes include answers and rationales, helping you learn and remember the most important information.
- Easy-to-understand approach simplifies your study of advanced cardiac life support, thanks to Barbara Aehlert’s unique, conversational writing style.
- NEW! UPDATED content centers on evidence-based practice recommendations, including the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care and the 2015 International Consensus on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care Science With Treatment Recommendations.
- NEW! Improved format integrates all case studies into the appropriate chapters, so that you can apply concepts immediately to real-world situations.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Cawson’s Essentials of Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine
Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice