Diagnostic Pathology: Normal Histology 2nd Edition
Page Count448 Pages
About the e-Book
Diagnostic Pathology: Normal Histology 2nd Edition Pdf
Visually stunning and easy to use, this volume in the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series covers the normal histology of every organ system. This edition incorporates the most recent scientific and technological knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all areas of normal histology, including introductory chapters on electron microscopy, immunofluorescence, immunohistochemistry and histochemistry, the cell, and the basic organization of tissues. With nearly 1,800 outstanding images, this reference is an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow.
- Unparalleled visual coverage with carefully annotated photomicrographs, spectacular gross images, electron micrographs, and medical illustrations
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index
- Thoroughly updated content throughout, with all-new chapters on synovium and histologic artifacts, a thoroughly revised skeletal muscle chapter that now addresses normal histology in the setting of neuromuscular biopsy, and coverage of additional histologic variations that cause diagnostic confusion
- New content on immunohistochemistry; more image examples of newly recognized normal variations, mimics, and pitfalls; and expanded text in many sections for greater clarity and ease of reference
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pain Medicine Board Review
Cawson’s Essentials of Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine