Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin Clinical Atlas
About the e-Book
Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin Clinical Atlas Pdf
Designed as both a superior standalone atlas and a pictorial companion to the 12th edition of Andrews' Disease of the Skin, Andrews' Diseases of the Skin Clinical Atlas provides a remarkable collection of 3,000 high-quality images, resulting in the ultimate visual catalogue for those who see patients with skin conditions. New diseases and rare conditionsare represented, along with relevant hair, nail, and mucous membranefindings. Concise introductory text for each chapter offers a quick overview and understanding to aid diagnosis.
- Includes 3,000 high-quality color images depicting the complete spectrum of skin diseases in all skin types across adults, children and newborns.
- Highlights a wide variety of subtypes of common conditions such as lichen planus, granuloma annulare, and psoriasis.
- Relevant hair, nail, and mucous membrane findings are featured.
- Includes representations of important systemic conditions such assarcoidosis, lupus erythematosus and infectious diseases.
- Features never-before-published images contributed by 54 global leaders in dermatology.
- Concise introductory text for each chapter gives readers a quick overview and understanding.
- Table of Contents is aligned with Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin, allowing both books to be used in tandem.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Skin Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment
Rush University Medical Center Review of Surgery