The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook 4th Edition
About the e-Book
The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook 4th Edition Pdf
Packed with useful information, The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 4th Edition, by Drs. Morton J. Kern, Michael J. Lim, and Paul Sorajja, is the perfect hands-on resource for physicians, nurses, and technicians who need to understand and perform these complex procedures. Easy-to-read text, hundreds of clear images, and narrated videos from Dr. Kern ensure that health care workers at all levels have quick access to easily accessible guidelines on procedures and patient care.
New to this Edition
- Includes new content on correction of mitral regurgitation with Mitra Clip™, enhanced coverage of aortic valve stenosis with TAVR, expansion of biodegradable and drug-eluting stents, enhanced descriptions of lesion assessment, chronic total occlusion intervention, and radial access approach to intervention.
- Covers the latest treatment of mitral valve regurgitation and mitral stenosis, new procedural enhancements for the treatment of aortic valve stenosis, and chronic total occlusion intervention technique updates.
- Features a wealth of quick-reference tables, more than 500 images, and an expanded collection of high-quality videos - making this handbook a must-have reference for physicians and staff members in every cath lab.
- Includes a chapter dedicated to interventional pharmacology.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Essentials of Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine
Skin Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment