Volpe’s Neurology of the Newborn 6th Edition
About the e-Book
Volpe’s Neurology of the Newborn 6th Edition Pdf
A clear, engaging writing style, hundreds of full-color images, and new information throughout make Volpe’s Neurology of the Newborn, 6th Edition, an indispensable resource for those who provide care for neonates with neurological conditions. World authority Dr. Joseph Volpe, along with Dr. Terrie E. Inder and other distinguished editors, continue the unparalleled clarity and guidance you’ve come to expect from the leading reference in the field – keeping you up to date with today’s latest advances in diagnosis and management, as well as the many scientific and technological advances that are revolutionizing neonatal neurology.
- Includes two entirely new chapters: Neurodevelopmental Follow-Up and Stroke in the Newborn; a new section on Neonatal Seizures; and an extensively expanded section on Hypoxic-Ischemia and Other Disorders.
- Showcases the experience and knowledge of a new editorial team, led by Dr. Joseph Volpe and Dr. Terrie E. Inder, Chair of the Department of Pediatric Newborn Medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, all of whom bring a wealth of insight to this classic text.
- Offers comprehensive updates from cover to cover to reflect all of the latest information regarding the development of the neural tube; prosencephalic development; congenital hydrocephalus; cerebellar hemorrhage; neuromuscular disorders and genetic testing; and much more.
- Uses an improved organization to enhance navigation.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Roberts and Hedges’ Clinical Procedures
Basic Science for the MRCS