Diagnostic Imaging: Oral and Maxillofacial 2nd Edition
Page Count1072 Pages
About the e-Book
Diagnostic Imaging: Oral and Maxillofacial 2nd Edition Pdf
Bridging the gap between dentistry and medical radiology, this up-to-date volume covers the anatomic zones, imaging modalities, patient conditions, and presenting clinical signs and symptoms shared by dentistry and medicine. Written by oral and maxillofacial radiologists specifically for those using CT or CBCT technology, this unique title not only offers a dentist’s perspective on oral and maxillofacial imaging, but also benefits radiologists in the head and neck field. Dr. Lisa Koenig and her expert author team provide carefully updated information in a concise, bulleted format, keeping you current with recent advances in oral and maxillofacial radiology.
- Complete and accurate dental anatomy and nomenclature throughout, as well as findings that affect the many aspects of dental treatment
- Coverage of anatomy, diagnoses, and differential diagnoses all in one convenient volume
- Concise, bulleted text provides efficient information on nearly 400 diagnoses that are clearly illustrated with over 1,000 superb images
- Meticulously updated, with new and extended chapters on TMJ, systemic diseases (with new chapters on hyperparathyroidism, segmental odontomaxillary dysplasia, and osteoporosis), airway measurement in CBCT, and cervical spine evaluation
- Extended anatomy coverage includes the posterior skull base
- Designed for quick and easy clinical reference at the point of care, with logically organized sections, comprehensive lists of differential diagnosis, consistent presentation of information, and relevant, newly revised images throughout
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Textbook of Histology
Atlas of Retinal Oct