Choe's Urology Oral Board Self-Assessment 3rd Edition
Page Count620 Pages
About the e-Book
Choe's Urology Oral Board Self-Assessment 3rd Edition Pdf
Give yourself the assurance that you are fully prepared for the Urology Oral Board with Choe s Urology Oral Board Self-Assessment by Editor Philip Dahm, M.D., M.H.Sc., with contributions from 14 leading urologists. Over 100 updated and new cases with systematic analysis help you prepare for the Oral Board. You benefit by reviewing the full range of cases prepared in a responsive format for most effective learning.
The new Choe s Urology Oral Board Self-Assessment, 3rd edition is:
- Thorough You get over 100 specific cases in more than 600 pages
- Focused You focus on the key issues that you need to be familiar with
- Systematic For easy retention, each case is outlined in a logical format
Here is what other urologists are saying about Choe s Urology Oral Board Self-Assessment:
- It was most helpful for the Oral Boards. Most helpful of all the books I used.
- Choe s was a godsend. As someone who failed the exam in the past, I can attest to the tremendous difference it makes in terms of topics to concentrate on when studying.
- The book is very well done and very helpful concise and easy to read.
- Get the best results and make the most efficient use of your time. Put Choe s to work for you mmediately.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Structured Oral Examination in Clinical Anaesthesia
Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation