Population Health Monitoring: Climbing the Information Pyramid
About the e-Book
Population Health Monitoring: Climbing the Information Pyramid Pdf
This timely volume presents an in-depth tour of population health monitoring?what it is, what it does, and why it has become increasingly important to health information systems across Europe. Introductory chapters ground readers in the structures of health information systems, and the main theoretical and conceptual models of population health monitoring. From there, contributors offer tools and guidelines for optimum monitoring, including best practices for gathering and contextualizing data and for disseminating findings, to benefit the people most affected by the information. And an extended example follows the step-by-step processes of population health monitoring through a study of health inequalities, from data collection to policy recommendations.
Included in the coverage:
· Structuring health information: frameworks, models, and indicators.
· Analysis: contextualization of process and content.
· Knowledge translation: key concepts, terms, and activities.
· Health inequality monitoring: a practical application of population health monitoring.
· Relating population health monitoring to other types of health assessments.
· Population health monitoring: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
A robust guide with international implications for an emerging field, Population Health Monitoring is a salient reference for public health experts working in the field of health information as well as post-graduate public health students and public health policymakers.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Perioperative Psychiatry: A Guide to Behavioral Healthcare
Cancer Policy: Pharmaceutical Safety