Language Disorders from Infancy through Adolescence 4th Edition
About the e-Book
Language Disorders from Infancy through Adolescence 4th Edition Pdf
Language Disorders from Infancy Through Adolescence, 4th Edition is the go-to text for all the information you need to properly assess childhood language disorders and provide appropriate treatment. This core resource spans the entire developmental period through adolescence, and uses a descriptive-developmental approach to present basic concepts and vocabulary, an overview of key issues and controversies, the scope of communicative difficulties that make up child language disorders, and information on how language pathologists approach the assessment and intervention processes. This new edition also features significant updates in research, trends, instruction best practices, and social skills assessment.
- Comprehensive text covers the entire developmental period through adolescence.
- Clinical application focus featuring case studies, clinical vignettes, and suggested projects helps you apply concepts to professional practice.
- Straightforward, conversational writing style makes this book easy to read and understand.
- More than 230 tables and boxes summarize important information such as dialogue examples, sample assessment plans, assessment and intervention principles, activities, and sample transcripts.
- UNIQUE! Practice exercises with sample transcripts allow you to apply different methods of analysis.
- UNIQUE! Helpful study guides at the end of each chapter help you review and apply what you have learned.
- Versatile text is perfect for a variety of language disorder courses, and serves as a great reference tool for professional practitioners.
- Highly regarded lead author Rhea Paul lends her expertise in diagnosing and managing pediatric language disorders.
- Communication development milestones are printed on the inside front cover for quick access.
- Chapter objectives summarize what you can expect to learn in each chapter.
- Updated content features the latest research, theories, trends and techniques in the field.
- Information on autism incorporated throughout the text
- Best practices in preliteracy and literacy instruction
- The role of the speech-language pathologist on school literacy teams and in response to intervention
- New reference sources
- Student/Professional Resources on Evolve include an image bank, video clips, and references linked to PubMed.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pocket Pediatrics: The Massachusetts General Hospital for Children Handbook of Pediatrics