Diabetes Head to Toe
About the e-Book
Diabetes Head to Toe Pdf
Diabetes Head to Toe is an invaluable resource for anyone living with diabetes. It includes everything you should know about the diseaseâ€”straight from the experts. The authors, all doctors who specialize in diabetes care, offer simple explanations and essential advice on all things diabetes.
Accessible and concise, Diabetes Head to Toe presents information at a glance, with conversational prose and easy-to-digest bullet points. Each chapter begins with a short introduction and includes helpful sections on "What You Need to Know" and "What Does It All Mean?" Other notable features include "Tips," "Myths and Facts," and frequently asked questions. In addition to defining medical concepts in everyday language while tackling core topics, such as patient dietary needs and lifestyle changes, this book contains unique coverage of
• how to prevent and diagnose diabetes
• the many complicationsâ€”head to toeâ€”that people with diabetes can develop
• diabetes in diverse populations, including children and adults
• new treatments for diabetes and how they work
• common interactions between diabetes medications and other drugs
• medical conditions that occur more frequently in people with diabetes, including eye disease, heart disease, kidney problems, depression, nerve damage, and sexual problems
• cutting-edge diabetes technologies and the costs, benefits, and limitations of various devices
• legal considerations that everyone with diabetes should keep in mind
More than 50 illustrations illuminate key points, while a two-color format allows readers to quickly identify the information they are seeking. Aimed at people with diabetes, family members, teachers, physicians, nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, specialists, and anyone else who cares about the health of diabetes patients, this up-to-date book will help readers recognize the early warning signs before diabetes-related difficulties arise, ensuring a long, healthy life.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pharmaceutical Compounding and Dispensing
Techniques and Principles for the Operating Room