Fundamentals of Mobile Heavy Equipment
About the e-Book
Fundamentals of Mobile Heavy Equipment Pdf
Fundamentals of Mobile Heavy Equipment provides students with a thorough introduction to the diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of off-road mobile heavy equipment. With comprehensive, up-to-date coverage of the latest technology in the field, it addresses the equipment used in construction, agricultural, forestry, and mining industries. The chapters cover all aspects of heavy equipment systems, including:
• Hydraulics, spanning 14 chapters
• Braking and suspension systems
• Track drive undercarriage and wheeled machines
• Hydraulic attachments
• Electrical and steering systems
• Transmission and power transfer systems
• Electric Drives
• Autonomous and semi-autonomous control systems
• Telematics, on-board networks and remote machine control
• Alternative braking
• Foundational information, shop practices and safety concerns
The textbook features helpful pedagogical tools to enhance student comprehension and critical thinking, including review sections, real-world applications, illustrations, step-by-step explanations, and visual summaries. Written in concise and accessible language by an author team extensive experience in the field, it equips students at all levels with the knowledge and skills they need for a successful career in heavy equipment repair and service.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Game Changer
Radiology of the Pancreas