Generic Pipelines Using Docker
About the e-Book
Generic Pipelines Using Docker Pdf
Learn from real world examples and reusable code to show how creating generic pipelines can reduce your overall DevOps workload and allow your teams to deliver faster.
In today’s world of micro-services and agile practices, DevOps teams need to move as fast as feature teams. This can be extremely challenging if you’re creating multiple pipelines per application or tech stack. What if your feature teams could utilize a generic pipeline that could build, test, and deploy any application, regardless of tech stack? What if that pipeline was also cloud and platform agnostic? Too good to be true? Well think again!
Generic Pipelines Using Docker explores the principles and implementations that allow you to do just that. After reading this book you will have the knowledge to build truly generic pipelines that any team can use.
What You Will Learn
- The pros and cons of generic pipeline methodology
- How to combine shell scripts and Docker to build generic pipelines.
- How to implement a pipeline across CI/CD platforms.
- Build a pipeline that lends itself well to both centralized and federated DevOps teams.
- Construct modular pipeline with components that can be added, removed, or replaced as needed
- This book is for professionals who use DevOps or are part of a DevOps team, and are seeking ways to streamline their pipelines and drive more deployments while using less code.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Python for Data Mining Quick Syntax Reference
Google Cloud Platform from the very beginning