Cardiac Surgery in the Adult 4th Edition
Page Count1472 Pages
About the e-Book
Cardiac Surgery in the Adult 4th Edition Pdf
The most authoritative, comprehensive, and current cardiac surgery resource – completely updated and in full color
In Cardiac Surgery in the Adult, Fourth Edition, the world’s foremost cardiovascular surgeons and physicians deliver thorough, up-to-date coverage of operative strategy, decision making, technique, and pre- and post-operative management for treating the adult cardiac patient.
Editor Lawrence H. Cohn takes you through the optimal treatment of congenital, acquired, infectious, and traumatic diseases of the heart and great vessels. The book begins with a history of cardiac surgery and basic cardiac science, then moves into all types of cardiac surgery, providing both practicing surgeons and residents insight into the very latest surgical protocols.
Presented in full color for the first time, the fourth edition of Cardiac Surgery in the Adult is aligned with up-to-the-minute developments in the field including recent surgical trends in minimally invasive cardiac surgery. Unparalleled in both scope and clinical rigor, the fourth edition contains 70 chapters that highlight every important topic in cardiovascular surgery.
• An update of the most recent surgical perspectives and techniques in ischemic and valvular heart disease, diseases of the great vessels, cardiac arrhythmias, and more
• New and refreshed content on pivotal trends and topics, including the use of robotic surgery, minimally invasive valve and coronary artery bypass surgery, stem-cell induced regenerative medicine, tissue engineering, percutaneous valve procedures, and much more
• New full-color design–with many illustrations enhanced expressly for this edition–facilitates the comprehension of surgical procedures throughout
• Important opening section on the fundamentals of cardiac surgery, from its origins to the surgical anatomy of the heart, cardiac surgical physiology, risk stratification, and the statistical treatment of surgical outcome data
• Key chapters on the perioperative and postoperative management of cardiac patients from internationally recognized experts in the field
• Coverage of trends that highlight patient demographics, with a focus on cross-training surgeons in endovascular skills through coverage of such topics as percutaneous intervention and endovascular graft technology
• Companion DVD with procedure-simplifying video clips
"…the must-have resource for adult cardiac surgeons around the world. Dr. Cohn…has done a masterful job of keeping this text at the forefront of surgical thought and technique."–Thomas B. Ferguson, MD, Washington University School of Medicine Emeritus (from the foreword)
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck