Programming for Mixed Reality with Windows 10
Page Count464 Pages
About the e-Book
Programming for Mixed Reality with Windows 10 Pdf
Develop AI-powered apps and games for HoloLens and mixed reality headsets
This is a complete guide to programming AI-powered mixed reality apps with the Windows Mixed Reality platform. Step by step, Dawid Borycki guides you through every type of mixed reality development, from simple 2D to cutting-edge apps for Microsoft HoloLens and immersive headsets. First, you’ll learn to write UWP 2D apps that adapt for any Windows 10 device, transfer camera images to machine learning services, and use mobile sensor readings to control headset content. Then, building on these skills, you’ll master every facet of building cross-platform 3D apps that link augmented reality content to real objects.
Advanced Microsoft technology expert Dawid Borycki shows how to:
- Set up a mixed reality development environment with all the tools you’ll need, including HoloLens and Mixed Reality simulators
- Write Universal Windows 2D apps for all Windows 10 devices, and adjust their views and capabilities to specific hardware
- Render media streams, acquire video from world-facing cameras, and detect human faces in those images
- Generate descriptions of what the user sees, and present them via text or speech
- Build AI-powered voice-controlled apps with Microsoft Cognitive Services (MCS)
- Master core concepts and techniques for building 3D mixed reality apps with Unity
- Format 3D objects with materials to create holograms
- Add interactions to holograms based on user input
- Integrate HoloLens capabilities, including air gestures, spatial sound, and mapping
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
CompTIA PenTest+ Study Guide: Exam PT0-001
Foundations of PyGTK Development: GUI Creation with Python