Assessment of Communication Disorders in Adults 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Assessment of Communication Disorders in Adults 2nd Edition Pdf
Assessment of Communication Disorders in Adults: Resources and Protocols, Second Edition offers a unique combination of scholarly information, invaluable resources, and time-saving protocols on assessment of communication disorders in adults.
Most resource books offer limited research and scholarly information, thus making them unsuitable as textbooks for academic courses on assessment and diagnosis. Similarly, most traditional textbooks do not include practical, easy-to-use, and time-saving resources and protocols that the practicing clinicians can readily use during assessment sessions. By combining the strengths of traditional textbooks with newer assessment resources and protocols, this one of a kind book offers a single, comprehensive source that is suitable as a textbook and useful as a practical clinical resource.
This bestselling and trusted text:
- Covers the full range of communication disorders in adults, from aphasia to voice disorders
- Gives a comprehensive outline of basic assessment procedures
- Provides a set of protocols that are necessary to assess any communication disorder in adults
- Addresses the multicultural issues in assessing communication disorders in adults and offers an integrated assessment approach that includes the most desirable features of the traditional and several alternative approaches
- Contains two chapters for each disorder: one on resources that offers scholarly and research background on the disorder and one on resources that describe practical procedures and protocols that save preparation time and effort for the clinician
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
In Vivo NMR Spectroscopy: Principles and Techniques